Score~

Saturday, June 23, 2007
I had a fun day today at the boutiques~ I purchased 5 yards of fabric for $4.00 (one yard of which is vintage), a chenille basket $2.00.... a chenille bedspread $4.00 (in the washer as I type) a milk glass bowlie $3.00, a heavy wire bowlie $3.00, an old wooden shelf $3.00, two jars *free*, two wooden candle sticks $1.00/pair, a tall/thin metal laundry hamper $6.00. (I went to an antique store and saw one like it for $30.00 so I went back and bought this one) and last but not least.... one dollar for the 3 drawer small dresser. I do not need any of this stuff, I know this, but do you think it even slowed me down buying any of it? Nooooooooo --- I've got a shopping problem, admitting you have a problem is the first step. To what I have no clue....but its a step. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment