Show & Tell Friday~

Thursday, June 14, 2007
Drum roll please~..... here is my Show & Tell for this Friday. Okokok..its more like show off and brag lol. The box of beads (above) I bought for a quarter at a yard sale last Saturday..... had a REAL pearl necklace in it! I have often heard of people finding treasures for mere pennies...finally, it was my turn!

Here is the pearl necklace laying on the blue sheet of paper. BeAuTiFuL! After opening the box later that day...I noticed that the necklace had some weight to it. (not like the typical plastic bead pearl necklace you see everywhere) ....so I got out my eye loop....and inspected it vewy-vewy closely. Taaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaa real-deal~ Hooray for me! hmmm I kinda feel like a pirate! lol


This Show & Tell Friday is hosted by: Kelli over at "There is no place like home"

0 comments:

Post a Comment