Two down, two to go~

Monday, July 23, 2007
I finished two swaps today. Now I've just got to wrap them up and get them mailed~ the first one is for the cupcake swap. I made a fun container to hold all the loot. I made a little suitcase into what kinda looks like a large cupcake. It took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to finish it! lol. I sent: a cupcake book, some sparkly blue sprinkles, 6 ballerina cupcake dancers, long spoons with cupcakes on the ends, a crocheted cupcake that when you lift the frosting pincushion you can get to the thimble/thread inside, some buttons, a vintage large jello mold, a emboidered tablecloth, some cupcake papers decorated with cupcakes and some cupcake/ice cream garland that I used to keep it all snug in the large cupcake suitcase~Next, the party hat artdoll. I made her into a garden fairy who is wearing the latest rose petal party dress which is all the rage in the Paris gardens these days~She is two sided so you look fabulous coming and going! I used silk rose petals glued to a cone with vintage sheet music lining the underside. She has transparent wings which are sandwiched between two mirrored images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment