Xmas in July swap~

Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I finished creating the cards for the Christmas in July swap I joined, it is being hosted by Angelina. (Angelina just happens to be my parnter for the cupcake swap) I just have two more tags to finish and then I can box the lot up and get it in the mail. I am really bad at paper crafts...but assemblage art I can do. Soooo I assembled. My "cards" are a bit thick lol...but I think they turned out cute. They are all the same in one regard, they are all photo frame cards. I inserted removeable photos which could be replaced with a current favorite photo. The tags I went on the edge of the Christmas theme so as not to be limited in there use. I am sending the cards/tags in a card box that I covered in vintage sheet music and then washed over it with pink paint.... I also included some vintage tags & stickers. This was a hard swap seeing how my swap partner is Natasha Burns ..... enough said huh~ This card is my favorite. It has silver ribbon which has actually tarnished...how cool is that? I love the little Christmas stocking on this one.... The little flowers made with seed beads are so cute~ Here are some vintage bells on this card. And of course...the tags. I really thought this one was FuNnY... one blue sock, such is life sometimes lol. Then of course an angel...love baby angels! I hope she likes them...if not she can pull off all the vintage stuff and make something out of all of that! ...hey, I'd do it, sooooooooo I very well can't wrinkle my nose at her if she does it! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment