Show & Tell Friday~

Thursday, August 16, 2007
I'm going to share a WoNdErFuL website that I have bookmarked on my computer~ It is a site that shares FABULOUS photos of CUTE homes that will make you click each one bigger so you can inspect every single corner...no lie! It is called "The Old Painted Cottage" and they feature a different "Cottage" each Month... you can find it here: http://theoldpaintedcottage.com/cottagemonth.html Your going to want to bookmark this yourself...I promise you! Such wonderful photos! Enjoy~

Here is a photo of a clothspin bag that I made using an old vintage clothspin bag as a pattern. It was super easy to make... I'm going to use this one to hold plastic bags :-) The original wasn't quite squared across the bottom...and I didn't realize it until this one was (of course) finished lol. The next one will be straight! lol I was thinking these would make cute gift bags to hold small gifts in. Here is a photo of one of my cats, Charlie. She likes to be called Char-Char. I wrestled her from the grips of death over a year ago. She was literally a starving to death ferral runt/kitten when I rescued her. She was wild but so weak she couldn't move so thats how I was able to get her. It was my intention to get her to a healthy weight and give her away.... yep, she is NOT going anywhere now! lol This photo does not do her justice. She is thee most loving, talkative cat that has the most loving ways about her. I am blessed to have her in my life. It wasn't my intention to blog about Char-Char but she kept walking across my keyboard until I promised I would~ the little stinker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment