Tuckered out~

Monday, August 13, 2007
We have been having to deal with the final stage of life for my mother-in-law. Its been emotionally exhausting. My husband is her only "family" in town and has been her sole support for her during this time. On top of all of that he is the executor of her will. I googled what an executor would have to do... and it looks very complicated. It involves a lot of paper work, sometimes going to probate court. Ohhhhhhh goody~ He did contact her lawyer and has gotten some paper work.... 2 sheets essentially costing $200 buckeroos. Who knew paper was so costly? Hmmmmm I must be a bazillionaire with all the paper I've got! :-P She has been hospitalized now going on 11 days, so he was needing to get power of attorney so he could pay her bills and take care of her home and pets. Goodness, what does one do with a huge dog and 3 cats??? Sooooooo much to do, its overwhelming.... on that note, I think I'll take a nap lol~

0 comments:

Post a Comment