Swapping fun~

Monday, September 24, 2007
20 Questions for the latest swap I've joined. My swap partner is Amy from Crafting by Candlelight

1. Favorite Color:
Lately I'm into the color that I like to call pistachio

2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above?
I like milk chocolate and white chocolate as well~

3. What is your favorite craft hobby?
Hmmmmm I don't have an all time favorite craft but I like to: sew & crochet

4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start?
Embossing

5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in ( so your partner doesn’t send something you wouldn’t use)?
Knitting

6. Do you have any allergies? (we don’t want to send anything with peanuts if it’ll make you blow up like a balloon!)
No allergies, ok, maybe to working but thats under control lol

7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else?
Now that I have a grandson its seeing things through his eyes thats the bestest part.... so its all fun.

8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall?
A little bit~

9. December Holidays--what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday?
I celebrate Christmas eve, Christmas and the day after Christmas lol.... and if there were more to celebrate I'd celebrate them all as well! I do the whole "Christmas thing" tree- lights -Santas etc.

10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls?
I have one daughter who is 21, one son-in-law who is 24 and one grandson who is 5 months old. (they have been married for 3 years)

11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
I have four cats: Mr. Zacky, Baby, Mocha and Charlie, two dogs: Buddy & Benji, 3 turtles: Button, Harry and Tipsy and a 150 gallon fish tank. I also like to feed the birds outside and have befriended a family of 5 bluebirds. I also feed the squirrels that run around the neighborhood.

12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like?
I do not like to read, I tell people I "can't" read all the time lol... its pretty funny~ I mostly skim the pages, and I never read instructions, I probably SHOULD though :-P

13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? If so, what day and what is the occasion?
Nothing in October, November or December~

14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect?
I collect just about everything. Buttons, milk glass, old photos, crosses, clocks, painted roses on canvas, vintage items thats just a few of them lol...

15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person??
Lately I'm into making soup :-P I really like making cookies and desserts, I am more of a baker than a cook~

16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand?
I love the perfume "Happy" by Clinique

17. What’s your favorite song?
Josh Groban singing AnYtHiNg.... *drooling* here is a video of one of my favs~ http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKDkXOOHG34

18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater?
Ummmmmm I think it was "Mean Girls" lol

19. What’s your favorite Candy?
cHoCoLaTe anything~

20. Tea or Coffee or other?
I love tea. My latest obsession is a Christmas tea called "Egg-nog" last year I bought 12 boxes of it to last me until this Christmas so I could have it all year long lol. I do not like coffee at all...not even the smell of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment