Show & Tell Friday~

Thursday, January 17, 2008
This Friday I'm showing a cupid I made using an old vintage photograph of a baby.I enlarged the photo onto cardstock and copied it in black & white so I could paint on the color (cheeks & dress) I then glued some old sheet music from the 1900's on the backside. I used illustration board as a base for the wings which I then hot glued white feathers onto. I also made a quiver using a beautiful piece of glittered paper to hold the 5 red glittered arrows this cupid has. The paper hat I made using old vintage text from a book written in French, it is embellished with a red feather ploom and a red rhinestone. In this little cherubs hand is the red glittered bow ever ready to load & shoot.I've housed this little love-bug in a pink bird house~This show & tell was hosted by Kelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment