Yummy day~

Saturday, January 12, 2008
I started working on a little something for my "valentine swap"... ok, I can't keep a secret, I'm making a red gingham apron :-) very vintage inspired~ okokok, I'm making myself one too! Geeze, make me spill the beans....lolWith the weather being overcast and threatening rain that puts me in the mood to bake. Today after shopping *insert smile here* I made a double batch of bananna muffins. AbSoLuTeLy fabulous muffins~ To top it off, I am lucky enough to be having a sleep over/paijama party with my grandson. Am I a lucky girl or what?
This photo shows the FABULOUS muffins..... topped with a brown sugar glaze. I like to use this 3 tiered dessert server as my cooling rack. I bought it for myself for Christmas. Doesn't my tile counter look good? I tiled my kitchen myself :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment