Been...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
busy..... still painting/redecorating/cleaning out-- purging of sorts. When I get bitten by "spring fever" lets just say....I get "spring fever disease" and its on baby.... on big time!
Here is a little drawer cubbie that I purchased about 8 years ago~ I have never used it up until now :-) It has lived in my garage--- (yes, even the garage is getting a cleaning lol) Here is what it looked like before I painted it. It only cost me a whopping $6 bucks. Here it is now, freshly painted in a shabby pink style. I added glass knobs and distressed the piece until it was shabbish. (I'm even creative when I spell!) It is now my "condiment cabinet" lol...it now houses all those prepackaged peppers/salsa etc that you get when you order take out! Great idea huh.... just took me 8 YEARS to come up with it. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment