eVintage Blog Tag - Swim with the Fishies

Wednesday, May 7, 2008
It's Wednesday and time for the eVintage Society blog tag. I've been tagged by The Vintage Bulliten. The temps are on the rise and its time to think about swimwear….what better way to stand out on the beach than in a vintage swimsuit?



WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SWIMSUIT OR BEACH WEAR OFFERED IN YOUR INVENTORY?

I'm sold out, but my vintage sister over at Glamoursurf has the absolute BEST selection of authentic vintage swimsuits on the web. If you've never visited Pam's site, then go...NOW!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ERA IN SWIMWEAR, TO SELL OR WEAR?

I love the high waisted bikinis of the 1940's. They don't come along very often, but they're about as sexy a swimsuit as you can find.

FAVORITE DESIGNER OR LINE?

Alix of Miami did some of the best swimsuits and sundresses I've ever seen.

FAVORITE BEACH RESORT?

Easy - Negril, Jamaica

FAVORITE POOLSIDE, TROPICAL COCKTAIL (WITH OR WITHOUT ALCOHOL)?

Top shelf marguerita on the rocks, with no salt please.

FOR YOU, BIKINI OR ONE PIECE?

Oh, honey, you don't want to see me in a bikini!

Tagging Vintage Joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment