Sa-tired-day

Saturday, May 31, 2008
My Saturdays always make me soooooooo tired lol. This morning I hit another one of our local mile long (or longer) block sales. I've managed to hit one for the past 3 weeks in a row!! I got a lot of wonderful things :-) A lot of the things I picked up are going to be used as props for...yep... the pirate party. You'd think I would have had it by now..but no it is being held on June 21rst... and June 22nd (a small b.b.q.....) and June 23rd a potluck dinner with about 15 girlfriends. Might as well take advantage of a clean house huh? LOL
Anywho, here is somethings I picked up today:
A pirate chest for $3 buckeroos. (it came with brand new hinges & a clasp still in the packages!) here is the "before" photo of the chest sitting on my outdoor painting table.Here is the "after". Very piratey/boyish!
Here is a darling old lantern that I got for $2 buckeroos...Here is a sneak lookie-lou at the pirate ship I'm building on my R.V. pad in my backyard....
Busy-busy day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment