My favorite thing....

Friday, July 25, 2008
ok, ONE of my favorite things around my house is this antique pine hutch that I picked up for the huge sum of $10 bucks :-P It sits atop another "find" that I picked up for $20 bucks-- which just needed to be painted white and then I added new knobs to match my kitchen. The two pieces married together sit in my sitting area next to my dining area. The hutch holds part of my milk glass collection and the bottom part holds flat baskets I use as serving trays for cookies & pies~

Below is a bunch of photos of my house and ALL my favorite things! lol If you drag your mouse over these photos you will get a "magnifier" to poke around even closer :-) If your interested in viewing more entries from my blog you can click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment