Designing for your life....

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Kari & Kijsa are hosting a lookie-lou into other peoples houses....
I would say my "style" of decorating is eclectic shabby-chic/second hand COMFORT :-) I live in total comfort...lol...I laugh because "Comfort" is my last name.
Anywho, these photos represent the area of my house that I like the most. It is just a corner of my living room..... literally, I've got everything in a triangle (in the corner) It is a very comfy space right next to the fireplace~ My favorite "piece" is the two tiered wooden steps next to this (above) chair. I am using it as a table right now~
Here are some more photos of the same room...the living room/dining room. I've shared these before :-P The photos below have a "magnifier" if you run your mouse over the pictures...kinda neat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment