Fair entries....

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Here are some things I've finished that I'm entering into our local fair.... I'm entering a total of 8 things. I've still got a set of 3 crocheted ornaments to finish and then I've got to finish a mixed media jewelry piece. The jewelry so far has been the hardest to finish as I keep taking it apart and reworking it lol

Sooooooooooo here is 6 Christmas ornaments~ (I won second prize last year) They are little boxes filled with vintage flowers & papers topped with a piece of glass and then soldered. A pair of baby booties~ Very easy-peasy pattern!A crocheted "animal" Next year it will be cuter/bigger, but I needed something I could whip up fast lol~
And a fabric covered box (I won first prize last year)
The top of this box is created using straight pins & beads. Its called "pin beading" and it was very popular in the late 1800's~

0 comments:

Post a Comment