Halloween Party!

Friday, October 17, 2008
Amy over at Living Locurto is hosting a Halloween party... check it out!
Vanessa over at Fanciful Twist is hosting a Halloween party as well!~ Sooooooo grab a handleful of chocolate that you've bought for the trick-or-treaters and go a'browsing to see who is attending the party as well!

(I do not have a large stash of Halloween items, in fact, I had to go out and buy these just so I could participate! --- so just keep that in mind!)

I added a few crows to some of my bird cages...
Gotta have poisoned apples....
Below is what I've got on my kitchen counter next to the stove...Here is my hall table...

A glittery web...

here are some more of those pesky crows....some vintage halloween decorations...here is a little crow picken' a body clean of its flesh....

You can view my entire blog by clicking on this link~

0 comments:

Post a Comment