Show & Tell~

Thursday, October 9, 2008
For this show and tell I'm sharing what I entered in our local fair...I had a fun time hunting for the 8 things I made to see if I won any ribbons. Happily I can report I did win some ribbons!! Out of the 8 things I entered, I won 6 ribbons! Two first place: this set of 3 crocheted Christmas ornaments:This set of 6 3d soldered Christmas ornaments not only won a first prize ribbon but also BEST IN SHOW!!Here is a better picture of them: two second place: a crocheted teddy bear...
A fabric covered box (dumb division, but I always get a ribbon in it lol)

and two third place ribbons: a pair of crocheted baby booties...
and an appliqued quilt(Mine is the Yo Gabba-Gabba baby blanket-- the one with the blue faced character on it~)
Two didn't win a thing. This crocheted baby blanket
and this mixed media necklace....big pout. I surely thought the bably blanket would win, but noooooooooooo not this year!! Still going to try next year though!!
You can find more people sharing Show & Tell's @ Kelli's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment