Glittery life~

Friday, January 2, 2009
I've been feverishly working on organizing and decluttering my studio-- in part because it was sorely needing to be done and also because Sarah at "The Thrifty Chick" is hosting a "Declutter & organize" party on January 12th. So you would think with that deadline looming over my head (I work best under pressure) that I would be working hard on my studio clean-up... it is such an unorganized mess......things everywhere.....but noooooooooo...
I've been shopping. *woot-woot* Everything I've come across has been 75% off! Practically free! Look at all the Martha Stewart glitter I picked up for $2.20 each, the regular price was $8.97 each!!!!
I know, thats probably more glitter than I'll use in my lifetime..so I had better put glitter on EVERYTHING from now on! I got some killer Christmas ornaments for next year...Disney car stuff for my grandson, girlie things for my grandaughter (yet to be born) and finally.... ornaments from the movie "The Christmas Story" I just LOVE that movie :-) even a matching tree skirt! Heavens to Betsy! What a fun shopping day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment