Blog Carnival!

Friday, March 13, 2009
Blog Carnival over at Lisa's blog "The Carnival Soiree"... come on over for some cotton candy and whatever other sweet treat your looking for~ Lately, I've been feeling more....Than.... but none the less...I am putting on my circus finery and attending this event! On with the SHOW! Here is what I'm wearing, a very classy gold number. I'll get a feel for the carnival and if its a little "naughty" I'll hike up the long gold part of this dress and show a little leg-- ok, a lot of leg! I many even show off my ruffled party panties! :-) Hmmmmm I am needing a hat....which one? So many to choose from..... Ah, this one will work....I like LOVE matchy-matchy!!
GASP.....whats this???? Well, would you look at that little devil! Take a closer look. Look what that sassy little bird has gone and done! She has started to build a nest right there on the brim of MY HAT! tisk-tisk-tisk...is nothing sacred? Would you just look in her eyes....seems as though she is bewildered as to why I am not happy about this! I am so going to eat some chicken at this Carnival, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!Here are some little butterfly wings and a tutu that I whipped up for my grandaughter Chloe, that along with a vintage one piece ruffled number should be super cute on her....Here is a close up of her little crown.... she is only one month old (yesterday) so the crown is tiny~ Here is Chloe trying out her wings.... she would much rather try out her little crown...she is looking around for her tiara as I think she rather enjoys being "in charge"

Head on over to Lisa's blog and check out the fun for yourself! But hurry, I hear the elephant broke lose and is knee deep in the cotton candy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment