Tuesday Treasures~

Monday, July 6, 2009
Knowing full well that I'd be busy this past weekend putting up a fence due to a window on my house being broken by a random nar-de-well.... I had to go (for my mental health) to some second hand stores on Thursday... and also Saturday morning at 6 a.m. before we poured the cement foundation for the cement blocks I hit one yard sale down the street from my house....soooooooo with that said, here is my most recent treasures~

The hand painted rose picture in gold frame $1, the beautiful fluted edged bowlie .50cents, 2 huge matching tassels $1, a huge lot of buttons all tied together with their matches $1 (in my bowlie from last week) silver glittered kinda vintage flowers .25cents, and an old song book .20cents...Large gumball machine $2, small gumball machine .50cents (both going in my grandkids playroom at my house) several yards of vintage fabric and trim for $2, A large wooden pedestal bowlie $1.50-- the photo doesn't do it justice, this piece is caute!
A large swival mirror $20...I know, highway robbery-- but I wanted it!! The large glass vase like container $6--- gasp-- the prices were high that day! 12 good sized cake bowlies $2.50 (I have no idea what those are called) and the candle stick that holds 5 candles and has a marble base was only $1.50.
This faux flowering bulbs in a moss covered pot....$1~ doesn't it look so real? This piece is very high-end.Two matching urns... $1 each~Finally, two matching vine cones with fall leaves...(fall is right around the corner you know!) Both of these were only $1 each~You can see more treasures by visiting Kimm's blog linking you to other "Trash to Treasure Tuesday-ers"... Diane is also hosting a "2nd Time around Tuesday" linky party...go check it out! If you have linked to my blog and wish to see more... you can click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment