Transformation Thursday~

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Granny cart make-over! Here is a little red "granny-cart" that I picked up from our local swap meet for $8. (I've got a total of 4 of these in different colors and sizes) I've had this one a few years, I've kept it in the trunk of my '66 Mustang just incase I needed a cart at a moments notice to peruse any block sale I might come across. I had previously made the red checkered liner for it, but I was never happy with how it turned out... Sooooooo I made a new liner for the little granny cart...now its a toddler tote!! Now its going to haul around toys for my grandson. In keeping with my two year old grandson's passion for anything car related, I used car fabric that I picked up at Walmart. ($4.44 a yard) The black fabric is a piece of a twin size flat sheet. (that I picked up at Walmart for $2.50) You just can't beat the price of using sheets. I love how it turned out, and most importantly-- my grandson loves how it turned out! You can also view more transformations over at "Shabby Chic Cottage" and over at "A Soft Place to Land" Kimba is hosting a "do it yourself" linky party. The Coloradolady is also hosting a Vintage Thingie Thursday. Last but not least...Leigh over at "Tales From Bloggeritaville" is hosting a Thrifty Thursday linky party~

0 comments:

Post a Comment