Paper mache pumpkin

Friday, September 25, 2009
Over at the blog "Expressly Corgi" they are hosting a "Get 'er done Friday" linky party...go check it out!
Well...I've always wanted one of those vintage paper mache pumpkins, but geeze, they want a small fortune for them. Sooooo I made my own, here is one I whipped up rather fast, just to see if it would work. I think it turned out alright.... I even gave it a lid. I used wire for the handle, some vintage black ribbon and of course I just had to glue some leaves and berries to it as well. I've already started making a few more... they are easy-peasy. I would like to find some websites to get cuter faces to select from, this was the first one I saw, and now that I see it painted on my pumpkin-- I don't care for it to much~ Isn't that how it always goes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment