Transformation Thursday~

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I got these vintage t.v. trays from a yard sale where everything was free! I loved the roses on them but the black was scratched and covered in grease from years of use. Gross-- but I took them anywho! They even had the metal rolling storage stand for them :-)They have been in my garage for about a year, then out by the trash cans for about a month.... until I decided to try spray painting them. I was going to trace the flowers and cut a stencil to cover them and spray paint everything white.... but seriously, I'm crazy-- but not that crazy! So I opted instead to cover the entire rectangle part of the tray and paint everything else once the trays & legs were degreased. Taaaaaa daaaaaaa, now they are Shabby chic t.v. trays and I lurve them!
You can view more transformations over at "Shabby Chic Cottage" and also over at "A Soft Place to Land" Kimba is hosting a "do it yourself" linky party. The Coloradolady is also hosting a Vintage Thingie Thursday. And last, but not least...Leigh over at "Tales From Bloggeritaville" is hosting a Thrifty Thursday linky party~ If you have linked to my blog and wish to view more... you can click right here to go have a lookie~lou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment