Halloween swap~

Friday, October 16, 2009
I joined a Halloween swap-- I've finally gotten everything boxed up to be shipped out. The swap was to revolve around an adult trick-or-treat bag. Now, I'm no dummy (or is that know? lol) ... but us adults, we need a BIG BIG trick-or-treat bag now don't we~ *sigh* I can remember way back when... when I was a child we used pillow cases... those suckers would be backbreaking to carry home filled with chocolates and the like. The good ol' days huh~ Anywho, here is the bag I made...
Here are some other things that I'm sending.... A vintage tin and a paper flower I made. There are some things inside the tin as well~ Nice fall colors! (I just opend up a cupboard yesterday, I think I am the "tin container queen of the world!"A vintage pumpkin-head-knee-holding ornament. I call these "I'm bursting for the bathroom dolls." I am sending the plastic r.i.p. sign as well. I just added some more white paint to really make it POP!I decorated this tin and filled it with chocolate.... I didn't even eat one-- I did lick them all and put them all back in the wrappers, but I didn't eat any~A little witch caught in a jar. A black glittered skull (with a party hat of course) sitting on top of a book of spells~A large furry spider, a wooden toy that you hold and it looks like the little birds are eating seeds. (I've got one of these... they are so darn caute!) The "B" is part of a "boo" banner I made.A Yankee Candle spiced potourri filled pumpkin.

There are some other things as well, but they got cut out of the pictures when I was cropping.... I hope my swapping partner likes her stuff :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment