Mixed Media Monday~

Sunday, October 18, 2009
This weeks theme is: Mothers & daughters~ I used a photo of my daughter sitting with her daughter on her lap.The original photo was taken poolside... my daughter was in a swimsuit with a towel wrapped around her waist.... I printed the photo in black & white and it made it look like a black skirt-- perfect! I popped it out of the picture & frame with some sticky backed foam~ It sits with other things I've made on my entry hall "halloween table" Isn't that cauldron fabulous? The "smoke" is just that spider web stuff...I've got little skeletons inside the bowlie~ Anywho, the frame was a .50cents thrifted find. I spray painted it black and rubbed my embossing ink over the raised areas then applied silver embossing powder. Once all that was finished, I added orange glitter. I have sooooooooooo much glitter that in order for me to use it up, I first have to start using it! duh~ lol
You can view more art pieces by checking out the weekly challenge site for mixed media art here---> Mixed Media Blog. If you have linked to my blog and wish to view more you can click on this link right ---> here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment