Return labels...

Monday, November 2, 2009
Have you ever made your own return labels? Oh my goodness they are so easy to make with your very own computer and printer. I often find loads of blank return label sheets at yard sales and I always buy them. I've even seen them for sale at the dollar store. Anywho, if you go to Avery.com they have all kinds of templates that you can use for free. Now, of course, they want you to use the brand that they sell, but I've used different brands and they all work just fine! You can print in color or just black... even add some clipart or a monogram! They also have free templates for business cards, greeting cards, mailing labels and even some craft ideas as well. Well worth checking out the website and trying a few for yourself~ I must go print off some more labels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment