Thrifted Treasures~

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Here are some recent things I picked up. This Shabby Chic quilt and two matching pillow shams were only $8 bucks.Here is an assortment of neat-o things... a silver heart dish $3, the gold wooden box was $2, the hammered silver tray was only $2, the little saucer was .50cents and the two flower bouquets were $3 bucks for both.
This potting table with the tin top was only $10. I'm going to stain the whole thing, won't it look fabulous? I've always wanted one! I could use it as an outdoor (soda) bar or set it beside the b.b.q or just set super caute things on it!..... neat-neat-neat!Drum roll please....... lookie what I got for FIVE DOLLARS~ Ohhhhhhhhhh M Geeeeeeeeeeee!
I am sooooooooo painting this white! Won't it be fabulous filled with quilts or books... the ideas are endless! This shopping cart is so neat, it even folds flat. I lurve it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment