Happy Birthday...

Sunday, February 14, 2010
Miss Chloe Rose! Well here it is your very first birthday. I pray you'll see at least 99 more!I've made a few things to help with the festivites. I hope you like them.... a sweet felt banner with your name on it~I made this cut out of you for the table. I've got you sitting on a silver tray with pink rose petals around you, and there are some big semi precious rings around you. I know how you like your bling~...Here is the before photo I used... Your playing with my silver charm bracelet which is loaded with hearts, you love to shake it and hear the sound it makes~I took this photo of you while you were playing at my house one day and...I turned you into a fairy. You look so serious, which is how you always look-- so its very fitting!I also made these crocheted cupcake party favors with a little two sided cut-out photo of you wearing a pink netting tutu. Ahhhhhhhhh such a cutie-pie sitting on a fluffy cupcake... may you always sit on soft stuff :-) I also added a tiny-tiny berry wreath around your head, adorable~Here is the photo I used for the cupcakes.... Always laughing/smiling when your not looking at the camera! On to more important things... like eating cake! At first you were very cautious... You added some frosting to your lips before you took a bite! You don't want to appear washed out in the photos... such a smart girl!Here you are when you had-had your fill of cake, or should I say frosting! Your favorite gift this year? Money-- real and pretend. What can I say, your a very sensible girl! Here you are listening to the money whisper sweet nothings into your ear~
Happy-happy birthday Miss Chloe Rose~

0 comments:

Post a Comment