Paintin'

Thursday, February 4, 2010
Here is an old gumball machine that I've had for about 10 years. It has been in my garage for the past 5. I'm trying to use things that I bought in the past with the intentions of fixing them up and making them cuter to use in my home. You know how that goes-- life happens and you get sidetracked and you just end up not doing things~ Okokokok, thats my story and I'm sticking to it~Most of the time, these treasures get stuffed under my bed, garage and various cabinets. Shameful! Anywho, I spray painted this gumball machine and stand white & distressed the whole thing with pink paint and now its inside my house once again. The plastic containers inside of the gumball machine cannot come out, they are purely for decoration~You can make gumball machines dispense candy without having to put in money. Its an easy fix... all you have to do is remove the silver turn unit on the front. If it is hard to remove just tap it upwards with a hammer. Once it is removed you just unscrew the little kick-stand that clicks the knob into a stop mode after the coin has dropped and the candy is released. Easy peasy~ Hmmm now I've just got to find a place for this.... it might end up back in the garage~ I've linked this post to My Romantic Homes Show & Tell linky party. If you have linked to this blog and wish to view more you can click right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment