Shopping cart~

Thursday, February 25, 2010
The shopping cart that I picked up at a yard sale recently for the mere sum of five buckeroos has gotten a make-over. Here is the before photo.I spray painted it with flat white paint and I made some white liners for the two wire baskets. Doesn't it look so much happier now? I'm going to tuck it in my hallway beside my front door. I'm going to fill each basket with odds and ends that seem to multiply in my house when I'm not looking. Super great storage for under $10 bucks! Caute!

You can view more transformations over at "Shabby Chic Cottage" and also over at "A Soft Place to Land" Kimba is hosting a "do it yourself" linky party. The Coloradolady is also hosting a Vintage Thingie Thursday. And last, but not least...Leigh over at "Tales From Bloggeritaville" is hosting a Thrifty Thursday linky party~ Becky is hosting a Linky party as well on her blog "Beyond the Picket Fence" Also... Jen from the blog "Sanctuary Arts at Home" is hosting a make-over party! You can also see more Show & Tells over at Cindy's blog "My Romantic Home"If you have linked to my blog and wish to view more... you can click right here to go have a lookie~lou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment