Easter Basket Swap~

Friday, March 19, 2010
Here are the two baskets I made for the Easter basket swap I joined. I blogged about how I created the baskets here. I filled each little basket with some Easter grass-- and some chocolate, not much as I ate a lot of it! You know how it goes!!!I made two of everything-- sending both of my swapping partners the same things. A close up of the silver glittered bird sitting on the edge of each basket~Along with the two baskets, you had to send along five additional items. Here are the five things I sent.
1.) A vintage tin~2.) A vintage inspired foil covered eggs. I covered football eggs that I got at Walmart. Most eggs open around the middle, and I needed/used eggs that opened the length of the egg. I really love how these turned out!3.) A spring fairy in a jar sitting in an eggshell~
Here is the other springtime fairy~4.) Yellow plastic peeps filled with baby blue buttons~5.) Lastly, an Easter banner that says "Happy Easter." I color copied and reduced a vintage photo frame and added some fairies holding the letters that spell out the words~Here is a blurry close-up of two of the letters~I hope my two swappin' buddies like the goodies I've sent them... they are in the mail as I type!

0 comments:

Post a Comment