Restyled dress~

Thursday, March 11, 2010
I picked up this little white dress for my grandaughter. Just a basic little white dress..... that needed a little somethin'-somethin'~Sooooooooo I gave it a little somethin'-somethin' and a little somethin' more~ I got rid of the lavendar and added pink straps and a sheer shimmery skirt over the top of the skirt of the dress. Then I added some flowers, rhinestones and pearl & ribbon trim.I also matched a pair of white shoes to the dress~along with a flowered wreath for her head~lastly, I made a rose septor that has a gold bell on it for her to play with~I made this for my grandaughter to wear to Club 33 at Disneyland, this will be her first time having a luncheon there. You never want to go to a special event wearing the same gown as everyone else~

0 comments:

Post a Comment