Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Thursday, May 13, 2010
Well, its almost time for this years Mad Hatter's tea party, the date is June 26th-- the same date as the start of my weekend pirate parties. (I have three days of pirate parties one on Saturday, Sunday and one on Monday evening as well) I've got so much to do, why not toss in a tea party as well? In between doing piratey things... I've whipped up this Mad Hatter's hat.It was easy-peasy.... I bought a hat at a rummage sale for .50cents. As soon as I saw it, I thought to myself, "You'd have to be a crazy person to wear that hat".... so I bought it~I took the whole thing apart and using some spray adhesive I adhered some stretchy brown suede looking fabric to the pieces. I cut the pieces close to the original pieces and did a zig-zag stitch around each piece.Then I just pinned and stitched the whole thing back together.Easy-peasy~ If your wanting to host a Mad Hatter's Tea party on your blog as well, you can go to A Fanciful Twist and sign up to join in on all the fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment