Altered Oranges~

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Here are some of the fairy houses from my backyard that the fairies live in during the winter months. They live off of the orange pulp until it gets warm again for them to live amongst the plants on the ground. During the hot summer months they abandon their hollowed out orange houses and flutter freely amongst the plants and flowers in my garden. The orange tree is still full of these hollowed out houses, every now and then I see a squirral eating the last remnants of the orange that the fairies have left behind... and the weight of the squirral causes the hollowed out orange to fall to the ground... and I collect them. I finally got around to altering them... the fairies love them... they even hung around long enough to get their photos taken... and you know how hard it is to take a photo of a fairy! Here is one of my favorite little fairies~ Here are the rest of the Altered Oranges~

I've linked up to: The French Cupboard, and My Romantic Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment