Miss Mary Hayes~

Monday, July 12, 2010
I made this to join in on an "art challenge" being hosted by Mary from the blog "Green Paper." This is the original you were to use... using all 3 images in what-ever you created.I kept it simple as I've got a bazillion projects going at once right now... I used the photo in my Halloween photo album.I used two images of Mary, giving Mary the appearance of stepping out of the photo. I used colored pencils on her dress and face.I cut out the blue flowers and glued them so they looked like Mary was holding them in her hand. I've got those layered as well giving it a 3-d effect.Lastly, I just laid the photo over the envelope. So, I've used all 3 images... Here are a few more pages of the album....Most of these are old family photos... Just plain'ol xerox copies colored with colored pencils, photo corners and various Halloween stickers glued into a vintage album~

0 comments:

Post a Comment