Mixed Media Monday~

Friday, July 23, 2010
This weeks mixed media challenge theme is: things you love~ So many possiblities... especially with two adorable grandkids.. I chose to use things I love to play with in my studio.... So, I made this~I spray painted the chicken wire with copper paint and then used green embossing powder on it to give it the look of verdigris. Oh... and I also love to do things in multiplys... if I'm going to pull stuff out and make a big mess....then I'm making more than one! Here are three more....and the one pictured at the top of this post and two more. Six in total~I ♥ the following, and I probably use these things every single time I do anything artsy-fartsy in my studio: spray paint, embossing powder, chicken wire, foam core, moss, glue, fairies, flowers, rhinestones, bits of jewelry, scissors, glitter, buttons, text from old books, ribbons, flowers, and round shapes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment