Fairy Crystals~

Friday, August 6, 2010
While going through some containers in my studio I came across some crystals that I've been gathering up whenever I see them at yardsales-- I have all of these... and somemore-somewhere. Are they not beautiful?I used clear glue to adhere each small fairy to the back/flat side of each crystal.Once the glue had dried, I slathered some glue over the top of each fairy and coated each one with some fine cut glitter. Once the glue and glitter had dried, I rubbed each one to take off the excess glitter. I then coated the backside that had the glitter on it with some clear spray to keep the glitter from getting everywhere. Of course, I can't leave well enough alone... so I added some vintage seam binding and some flowers. These do not photograph very well, but you get the idea~Some more....Here is one close-up....A few more... This little guy is a cutie-pie with his odd shaped crystal~I am going to have a Christmas tree this year with fairies all over it, always thinking ahead~

0 comments:

Post a Comment