Halloween fun~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
I picked up a few things from a second hand store recently and revamped them for Halloween.... Here is the before~Here is the after~I wanted the book to look like a spell book--- so, I painted the cover black and dirtied up the pages for an old witchy kinda feel to it. I added a sheet of paper with a couple of funny spells printed on it to the center of the book.For the shoe, I spray painted it white and then rubbed some stain over it then distressed it with some paint and painted in some details and taaaaaa daaaaaa instant witch boot!
I had huge, HUGE plans to make a bunch of things for halloween. But... like a ninny I signed up to sell things at a craft boutique in November.... I have nothing to sell at this craft boutique! Needless to say, I've been feverishly making things..... The only way to make money at these events is to mass produce things and sell them cheaply......I'm going to set up a Christmas tree with little fairies all over it. Should be caute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment