Thrited treasures~

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Here are some things I picked up recently at some yard sales... These two photos below of jewelry were a combined cost of $3. Seventeen pins....and seventeen sets of earrings. (there are tons more earrings, these are the ones I'm keeping) I especially like the orange drop earrings with all the fauceted beads, perfect timing for Halloween~I also got a shabby chic quilt with two matching pillow shams,along with 8 lovely shabby chic pillows all totaled for $20.Old velvet ribbon and a bunch of odds and ends were only $1.50. Forty vintage birds for only $1.50, and the vintage key bookends were $1 for the set.This gold soon to be white jewelry box was $2.This oak antique table I bought was only $4...During the process of spay painting it white--- I realized the women who sold it to me had been using it upside down. It is an umbrella stand! Ahhhhhhhhhhh that explains why its "missing" a top piece! *insert laughter here* I don't need an umbrella stand, so I'll make a top for it and continue using it as a table~
I've linked up to Debbiedoos thrift store show & tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment