My Fairy Tree~

Thursday, October 7, 2010
I finally uploaded the photos of the Christmas tree I decorated for our local fair. The dreaded pre-school cold got ahold of me once again. Forget about the H1N1 flu.... the pre-school cold will kill most adults way faster. I'm just saying~ Anywho, here is my tree... taaaaaa daaaaaaaaa. I've got sweet-Pete sitting on top of the tree.... and of course the "fairy Christmas" sign... and loads and loads of fairy ornaments.Here is the trees "skirt" it is literally a ruffly vintage skirt~
There was going to be live trees to decorate, but at the last minute the donation was cancelled.... so they had faux trees in different sizes. I took the biggest! I had four boxes of ornaments to hang... looking at these pictures I could have added so-much-more! But at the time of decorating the tree, I was in the beginning stages of "the dreaded pre-school cold" *insert sinister music here* I'm hoping with the multi-colored lights turned on and it pushed into its finally resting spot it will win a ribbon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment