New Years eve party.....

Friday, December 31, 2010
I attended a new years eve party online this year. The party was hosted by Paula Clare. There was a list of things everyone was to make... Cowboy tags, a gnome shadow box & gnome tag and a vintage camper tag. Here are the cowboy tags I made. I'm going to tie these onto some valentine gifts for my two grandchildren. There is a piece of foam core sandwiched in between the front and back of each tag-- which is where I have the garland glued in place around the edge. I colored the hair on the little girl from blonde to brown~ From the looks of this photo, I need to add some more color to the hair. I added super fine red glitter to everything red and I also added some thick embroidery floss as the rope in her hand. When I go ink her hair a little more, I think I'll add a real blue bow to the dogs collar. I also added red glitter on the little boy tag along with embroidery floss as the chin strap for his hat. I added thick glue pop dots to make them pop off the tag a little bit. Here is the camper I made.... I didn't make a gnome tag-- so I just added a gnome to this camper tag and I'm calling it g-o-o-d! I made the camper using metal tape. You wouldn't know by looking at this camper that its made out of some thin cardboard I got from a large box of pudding cups. Recycling at its best.
Lastly, my gnome shadow box. I made the box using an old game board. I added 4 bells on the bottom of the box as feet. I glued a necklace around the outside of the box that says "kiss me... hug me" The paper gnome I downloaded offline and just added red glitter to his hat. Easy-peasy.
Well, I must say, I've enjoyed myself at this online party. Thanks for hosting such a fun event Paula.

0 comments:

Post a Comment