Santa baby....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I've been trying to use the last little bit of black ink that is left in my color copier before replacing it with another $60 dollar cartridge. eek. Anywho, I printed off some black & white vintage images of Santa off of the web and glued them to some chip board and then added some super fine red glitter to Santa's outfit in each picture. I spray painted some small cloths pins red-- and then put them back together and used them to clip the Santa pictures to some super fat white ric-rac with some baby ric rac running down the middle. I've got it stung up in my hallway~ Taaaaaaa daaaaaaaaa instant cuteness! Some of the images are of my two grandchildren when they were sitting with Santa--- my 18 month old grandaughter was the first to notice that by saying, "Thats brud-der."



0 comments:

Post a Comment