Cupid, draw back your bow....

Thursday, January 27, 2011
and let your arrow gooooooooooooo~
I finished all of my tags for the "tag for tag" swap. I think all together I made 24... I used one of my favorite images, my husbands great-great-great grandfather William. Isn't he a little cherub? The photographer had him sitting bare naked....I guess he thought he looked like a little naked cupid too.Here is a close up of one of the finished tags. He is popped off of the tag a little bit-- holding onto his bow and a quiver full of arrows strapped to his back with a glittered belt. His fluffy white wings just as fluffy as can be for a day of sweet-flight. Of course, lets not forget his "hunting" hat with a bejeweled plume~ I also signed up for a Valentine garland swap. I was needing to make 12 tags for that swap, so I went ahead and used the very same supplies and just continued on making more tags. These ones are heavier in weight, I used foam core as a foundation to build upon. For these tags I used a red & silver tinsel garland around the edges of each heart. I also added a strand of shiny red beads along the hearts edge as well. I had about 1/2 an inch of tinsel garland left over, I am going to hoard buy more of this next time I see if for sale.These were a lot of fun to make, I hope everyone who receives one likes them :-) I'll be mailing them out sometime next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment