Happy Birthday Chloe!

Monday, February 14, 2011
A very Happy Birthday to my little grandaughter Chloe Rose~ I made the birthday girl a special hat to wear, along with two noise makers for her and her brother to play with while they celebrated her big day.
Has it been two years already since you were born? My-my-my, where does the time go? To celebrate Chloe's 2nd birthday, we spent the afternoon at the park... feeding the ducks, feeding ourselves and opening presents. She had red velvet cake for her birthday cake. Nothing but the best for this deeply loved little princess. With each piece of wrapping paper Chloe tore off of each gift.... she would say "here Momma" or "here Nana" or "here" anybody who was near, and hand off a small bit of paper. Such a funny kid. Happy birthday you little love bug~

0 comments:

Post a Comment