Spoon Charms

Thursday, February 24, 2011
I've been making some more spoon jewelry. It is a lot of fun. I encourage everyone to try it! Here is a little vintage bird brooch that now resides inside a spoon. I made this flower out of an earring and part of a watch band and some rhinestones~ A vintage baby shoe that I added a blue rhinestone too. Here is a little wire nest cupped in the spoons bowl. I inked the spoon with some pink ink and then sealed it before adding the nest~I added pearls and a little cherub to this spoon. I also added some pink glitter to this one, which I sealed so it wouldn't come off all over clothing and your face. I am always walking around with glitter on my face!Here they are all together~ I've got about 10 more spoons cut ready to go. It isn't as fast to make these as you would think. Ok, for me it isn't anyway. I layer the glue to make sure its going to never-hopefully-ever come apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment