What's on your Valentines wish list???

Saturday, February 5, 2011


I love this pair...  Now I regret it's not December to put these on my wish list. You remember the begging of J.Lo's song Louboutains... Dear Santa I've been a very very good girl...
But since it is February I will put them on Valentines wish list (I'm not sure is there such a thing as Valentines wish list:, but never mind))) Soooooo.... Dear Loubie, I've been a very very big fan of yours...
Girls, what's on your Valentine's wish list???

Uh sto mi se svidja ovaj par... sada mi je krivo sto nije Decembar da ih ukljucim u moju novogodisnju wish listu... Secale li se pocetka pesma od J.Lo  Louboutains( Dear Santa, I've been a very very good girl)
Ali dobro, dosto je Februar stavicu ih na moju Valentines wish listu (mada iskreno nikada nisam cula da tako nesto postoji ali nema veze, nikada nije kasno ni da to uvedemo:)))))LOL ... tako da Dear Loube, I am your big big fan....
Devojke sta je na vasoj Valentines wish listi???

                                                                  Poslusajte J.LO:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment