Casual Sunday

Friday, March 11, 2011
Last Sunday was a very sunny day so, after a lot of days locked at home, I decided to go to Florence with Matti.
We did a very relaxing walk in the city centre, admiring the beautiful patches, monuments and shop windows!
I went to Zara to look for a cream leather jacket I saw in Pisa's store but I didn't find it, then I went to H&M and I bought a very nice bag (the shape is similar to Alexa Chung Mulberry bag)in canvas with leather inserts and a pair of  black sunglasses so cute and cosy.
I choose a casual look composed by my favourite skinny jeans, black sneakers, my camel coat, my new shirt and my vintage bag!




 



I was wearing:
Zara Skinny Jeans
Converse Black Sneakers
Fred Perry Shirt
Zara cream Cardigan
Camel Coat
Vintage Brown Bag
Tiffany Necklace
 Blanco Flowers Rings
Principessa Glam Bracelet
Flower Earrings
Rayban Aviator Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment