Dylan Dog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Last friday night I went to the cinema to see Dylan Dog. I've never read Dylan Dog horror comics by Tiziano Sclavi but this character has always fascineted me from I was a child! I liked the movie while Matti did't like it! I think that it's very funny!
Maybe who has read comics doesn't like the movie...it happens always in this way, don't you think?
The only defect in my opinion is that the actor who acts in Dylan's role is not very phisically similar to the real main character. I see Rupert Everett more appropriate for this role!
I wore a maxi cardigan, black ballerinas, my lipsticks foulard, my new vintage bag and comfortable braid!
Do you've seen this movie? Did you like it?



My outfit:











I was wearing:
OVS maxi cardigan
Piumi black ballerinas
Vintage bag (bought in vintage market)
Cupcake ring
Pink Pearl bracelet (bought in Rosignano's local market)
Chanel Vintage earrings (made with vintage buttons)
Vintage belt (from my grandma's closet)
H&M lipsticks foulard

0 comments:

Post a Comment