Fashion Scent

Thursday, March 10, 2011
Sweet, candy, rose, fruity, floral, fresh fragrances...Voilà the perfumes that I like to put on! 
And you, what perfumes you prefer?




Rosa Bulgara by Zara

Flower by Kenzo
















Flora by Gucci




DOLCE & GABBANA the one



Valentino Rock'n Rose 









Parisienne by YSL












     










     







Acqua di Giò Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani



Moschino Cheap and Chic
Dior Hypnotic Poison
Dior  J'adore
Miss Dior Chérie


Curiosity: 
Miss Dior Chérie commercial was directed by Sofia Coppola (in fact some details remember me Marie Antoinette) and the testimonial is the model Maryna Linchuk. The song is Moi Joue of  the beautiful Brigitte Bardot. 
I love this commercial! Delicate and soft colours and pictures...it communicates to me a sense of sophistication, refinement, freshness,  grace and style. And I love deeply the parisian atmosphere! When I see this commercial it ravish me and gladden me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment