Foulard Mania

Monday, March 14, 2011

I really really like foulards and scarves in every shape, size and pattern...big, small, old, new, vintage scarves! I think that it's a very eclectic accessory! We can enjoy ourself thinking about the different ways we can wear it!
We can wear it in a Grease style, like a bow tie, bandana wrap, french twist, wrap like Grace Kelly, like a belt, a man's tie, a turban, a ponytail, a headband, attached it to our bag,  wear it like a bracelet! Scarf is eternally fashionable, versatile, it can add to us a touch of elegance and charm, it can give to us a formal or informal style!
It's a must have that can't miss in our closet! I have a lot af foulards: H&M, Primark and other scarves bought to the local market or foreign market; Borbonese, Alviero Martini and Roberta di Camerino foulards and a lot of silk vintage scarves of my grandmother, they are my favourite!





  

 

Burberry Scarf


Louis Vuitton Scarves






Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf
Borbonese Hearts Foulard (I've got it!)
Fendi Foulard
Alviero Martini Foulards (I've got the last!)
 
Roberta di Camerino Foulards


Missoni Scarf


Pucci Scarf


Gucci Foulards


Longchamp Foulards (I want it!)
 
Hermès Carré




Chanel Scarf
Moschino Foulard and Watch



0 comments:

Post a Comment